2015 A3 Cabriolet
The 2015 Audi A3 / S3 line earned World Car of the Year recognition for 2014 with the first integration of 4G LTE connectivity and advanced assistance features found in range-topping models. The A3 Cabriolet offers two engine and powertrain options for open air enjoyment.
- The A3 models showcase every aspect of Audi expertise found in our full size luxury vehicles and make that technology available in an affordable premium compact vehicle including Audi side assist, Audi drive select, Bang & Olufsen® audio, and MMI® touch
- A3 Cabriolet models are available with two engine and powertrain options, the 1.8 TFSI® FWD or 2.0 TFSI® quattro® all-wheel-drive.
- The A3 Cabriolet’s top can be opened or closed electro-hydraulically in approximately 18 seconds while driving up to 31 mph, all at the press of a button.
- Takes the Audi connect® system to an all-new level with faster connections and faster, state-of-the-art graphics
- Starting MSRP from $35,600*
- Engine performance ranges from 170 hp and 200 lb-ft. torque (A3 1.8 TFSI Cabriolet) to 220 hp, 258 lb-ft. torque (A3 2.0 TFSI Cabriolet)
- Standard six-speed S tronic transmission
- EPA mpg estimates (city/hwy/comb.) range from 24/32/26 (2.0 TFSI) to 24/35/28 (1.8 TFSI)*
- 0-60 times range from 5.9 seconds (2.0 TFSI) to 7.4 seconds (1.8 TFSI)*
- Curb weights range from 3,173 lbs. (1.8 TFSI) to 3,583 lbs. (2.0 TFSI)