If you’re looking for some new sparkles to add to your fall wardrobe look, look no further than COEUR DE LION. The German jeweller is launching their newest collection for autumn/winter 2021. The stunning collection features freshwater pearls for the first time in their history, along with other beautiful colour gems. Here’s what the brand has to say about their collection:
The new autumn/winter collection
Alongside a growing number of natural stones, COEUR DE LION is adding another precious natural product to its range in Autumn/Winter 2021 with the launch of its first-ever product line featuring freshwater pearls. There is a good reason for that: natural products contain all of Mother Nature’s colours and add a unique touch to every piece of jewellery. Lovingly crafted at our studio in Stuttgart, the result is timelessly beautiful, high-quality pieces of jewellery which will bring pleasure to their wearers. The new collection features:
- Freshwater pearl: A new addition to our range: freshwater pearls. COEUR DE LION has come up with a fresh and modern take on a classic piece of jewellery. Each piece – made at our studio in Stuttgart only using top-quality natural pearls – has a certain je ne sais quoi: it has an unusual combination of a genuine pearl with stainless steel and also features an intriguing interplay of different-sized beads and asymmetry. What is more, it can be worn in various different ways.
- Onyx: A wintry, multicoloured version of the classic GEOCUBE® design will be available in Autumn/Winter 2021. The starring role here is played by matt black onyx, which looks particularly sophisticated twinned with sparkling Swarovski® Crystals. Consisting of a necklace, bracelet and earrings, this set is handmade at our Stuttgart studio.
- Pink aventurine: This delicate GEOCUBE® creation with pink aventurine, sparkling Swarovski® Crystals and rose gold stainless steel is sure to wow with its timeless design, but there is even more to it than that. The new sliding fastener means it can be worn long or short to suit the wearer’s outfit and mood along with the occasion.
- Haematite: Featuring haematite and a magical Swarovski® Crystal as a pendant, this necklace turns heads. The amethyst-coloured eye-catcher can be worn long or short. Matching earrings are available.
- One necklace, four ways of wearing it. This popular design, hand-crafted from haematite, Swarovski® Crystals and 316L stainless steel, will be available as a multifunctional necklace in Autumn/Winter 2021. With four ways to wear it, this elegant silver and anthracite creation has the potential to become a bestseller. It can be worn as a casual long necklace, layered with other chains, worn as a classic short necklace, or used as a delicate, subtle chain.
- This new gemstone version from the GEOCUBE® range combines various natural stones to create a stunning tone-on-tone piece of jewellery: denim-blue sodalite features alongside blue-green amazonite and subtle accents of pink aventurine and howlite. Natural beauty – handmade in Germany.
More details about COEUR DE LION:
COEUR DE LION is a leading manufacturer of modern designer jewellery – handmade in Germany. The company was founded in 1987 and has grown consistently ever since. Today, 150 staff are employed at the Stuttgart studios, 145 of which are women.
Jewellery from COEUR DE LION is available in 30 countries worldwide, sold by 4,000 independent jewellers and larger chain stores alike. These include Christ and Juwelier Kraemer in Germany, Smycka in Sweden, Julien D’Orcel in France, and Beaverbrooks and Chisholm Hunter in the UK.
From avant-garde to renowned classic. While the first creations in the 1980s were made from industrial parts, attracting attention from an exclusive audience, jewellery design at COEUR DE LION developed over the years from haute couture to a distinctive design language that is typical for the brand today.
In 1999, COEUR DE LION presented the cube necklace for the first time, which became a timeless design classic and won international acclaim as GEOCUBE®. It has been interpreted in new and exciting ways each season ever since, displaying fresh colourways and utilising different materials.
The highlights of each new collection include sensational charms, delicate pieces and many bracelets and bangles, all of which can be combined as desired, adding to their popularity. No must-haves, no faux pas, no ostentatious bling. Jewellery design from COEUR DE LION is not about fast fashion. It celebrates the beauty of timeless form in all its glorious facets. One is at peace when surrounded by enduring aesthetics.
As such, materials are meticulously chosen by COEUR DE LION, with colour nuances precisely defined and elementary artistic rules bringing life to the designs. Women all over the world recognise jewellery from COEUR DE LION thanks to the elegant lines, extraordinary colours, and top-quality workmanship. Your purchase from COEUR DE LION today is a piece of jewellery for life. But that is only the start. This small luxury will brighten your day, every day.
Jewellery from COEUR DE LION has a design language that perfectly enhances every outfit. Each creation is also available in sets, which means there is always a matching bracelet and earrings to go with your necklace. How wonderful to have the perfect complement immediately to hand.
Right from the start. Necklaces, bracelets, rings and earrings by COEUR DE LION are hand-crafted with loving attention to detail. From the gluing and assembly to the threading and the cleaning of surfaces, the talented team at our Stuttgart studios embody precision, dexterity and a keen eye for materials. Exquisite objects, even more beautiful in real life than in the catalogue, are thus created from timeless designs. When it comes to jewellery production processes, COEUR DE LION has always been one to set standards. The use of diamond-sanded anodised aluminium in manufacturing is down to an innovation from COEUR DE LION. In our Stuttgart studios, traditional methods such as rhodinising, blending and anodising are employed just as often as modern methods of quality assurance.
A material is not beautiful just because it is expensive. COEUR DE LION uses materials for one reason only: aesthetics. To live up to our reputation of being an international premium brand, we only use high-quality materials that suit our beautiful designs at COEUR DE LION. These include 316L stainless steel, delicate crystals from Swarovski®, and various precious stones and natural stones such as amethyst, aventurine, haematite, onyx, rose quartz, chalcedony, amazonite, smoky quartz and Botswana agate. Each genuine stone is unique in structure and colour, making each piece one of a kind. The stainless-steel quality seal on every necklace and bracelet guarantees that your jewellery – handmade in Germany – has undergone rigorous quality checks.
There is so much to look forward to with the COEUR DE LION aw21 collection! With diverse colours and materials, this jewellery collection will surely become a staple in your wardrobe in the years to come.