Don’t miss the new ‘Versus’ series at The Boat Inn Lichfield, where head chef and owner Liam Dillon invites rotating guest chefs into his kitchen, to go head-to-head, creating a rival six-course menu.
Diners will choose their faourite chef’s dish each course on point scoring cards.
Who will be crowned the winner?
The six-course menu is £75 per person and a donation from each supperclub will go to the guest chef’s chosen charity.
Signature dishes at The Boat Inn include Liam Dillon’s Venison, Cauliflower & Mushroom; spring lamb three ways; and homemade carrot cake with rum and raisin ice cream
The Versus Supperclub line-up:
- Kray Treadwell – formerly at Michelin-starred Man Behind The Curtain in Leeds and as recently seen on Great British Menu 2019 – Monday July 15th
- Bruce Cheyne – Head Chef of Swinfen Hotel – Monday August 12th
- Tom Shepherd – Head Chef of Adam Stokes’ eponymous restaurant in Birmingham – Monday September 23
- Will Holland – Executive Head Chef / The Atlantic, Jersey – Monday October 7th
- Matt Cheal – Head Chef / Cheal’s Restaurant (November 18th)
- Louisa Ellis – Master Chef Finalist & Private Chef – Monday December 9th
Pre-book tickets through the website: Reservations: https://www.theboatinnlichfield.com