Our villa overlooks Palombaggia beach, the undisputed most beautiful beach in Corsica, and is only 12 km from Porto Vecchio, a chic and lively town where you definitely feel like you are on holiday.
Located on a peaceful hill, surrounded by breath taking landscapes with stunning sea views, Villa PUSATA offers you spacious and modern rooms and a fully equipped kitchen with a large dining room.
You will also discover a unique collection of paintings, model aeroplanes and antique boats,
which bring a touch of charm to this property.
You can admire the sunset every evening from the swimming pool, with it’s breathtaking view of the sea and lush nature surrounding the villa.
If you want to keep in shape during your stay, the fully equipped and air-conditioned gym will be ideal for doing some exercise.
On the other hand, if you have come to unwind, you can enjoy the high-tech cinema room, or quite simply relax in the jacuzzi while enjoying a glass of Champagne.
• Outdoor hot tub
• Fitness room
• Heated outdoor swimming pool
• Large terrace and garden
• Movie room
• Plasma screen and DVD player in the living room
• 5 plasma screen televisions and 5 DVD players and 5 IPod stations in the bedrooms
• A selection of DVDs, books, games and toys
• Outdoor children\’s play area
• Bathrobes and towels, slippers
• Beach towels
• Bath and spa products
• Air conditioning in all rooms
• Hairdryer in each bedroom
• Welcome on site by the concierge of the villa
• Dedicated staff who will assist you in your daily activities
• Welcome basket: a bottle of Champagne, local wine, selection of cheeses, deli meats and jams
• Selection of teas and Nespresso coffee
• Daily breakfast which includes delivery of pastries and fresh bread
• Daily checks of chemical levels in swimming pools and jacuzzi’s
• Daily housekeeping and linen changes mid-week
• Linens and bath products provided
• Professional cleaning at the end of the stay