Starbucks Kicks Off 2020 With A New Selection of Food and Drinks, Including The Blonde Macchiato Trio
They say good things come in threes… The brand-new Blonde Macchiato trio is the latest taste sensation to hit Starbucks stores in the UK.
Available for a limited time only, these three hot drinks have been perfectly crafted to pair and complement the flavour of the Starbucks Blonde® Roast’. A smoother, lighter roast that whilst mellow, still packs a punch. It’s softer on the palette with light notes of citrus, a great alternative to our Signature Roast.
Starbucks is famous for its Macchiatos, in fact this handcrafted drink was featured on the very first Starbucks menu 30 years ago. In Italian, Macchiato stands for ‘marked’, a key characteristic of the drink’s marked foam top. Each Blonde Macchiato is made with steamed milk, a dash of flavoured syrup, a smooth Blonde Espresso base topped off with a velvety drizzle for the perfect afternoon pick me up.
- Vanilla Bean Macchiato starting from £2.95
- Roasted Hazelnut Macchiato starting from £2.95
- Golden Honey Macchiato starting from £2.95
To complement the new drinks, Starbucks launches its new Winter menu including a selection of new food such as:
- Vegan Smoky Jackfruit and Grains, dressed with a spiced red pepper sauce and topped with vegan smoked cheese. From £3.99.
- Pulled Beef Open Burrito from £4.29. Which consists of a bowl of Mexican style rice with paprika cumin and roasted sweetcorn, smoky pulled beef, pit beans topped with smoked cheddar.
- Vegan Chocolate and Coconut Overnight Oats, topped with raspberry compote, from £2.79.
- Chicken and Pesto Toastie from £3.99. At under 375 kcals this heated toastie features seeded sourdough bread packed with smoked pulled chicken, pesto, emmental, mozzarella, mature cheddar and roasted tomatoes.
- Mushroom and Ricotta Toastie from £3.99. A delicious hot toasted seeded sourdough filled with mushrooms, ricotta, spinach and black pepper. At under 375kcals this tasty toastie is perfect if you’re looking for a lighter option post the Christmas festivities.
- These new items will be available at Stabucks from Friday 3rd January 2020. Share your Starbucks moment by hash tagging #VanillaBeanMacchiato, #RoastedHazelnutMacchiato and #GoldenHoneyMacchiato and tagging @starbucks.uk